- Our Cleaning Services
- Commercial Cleanng
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars - Green Cleaning
- Childrens' Play Areas and Equipment
- Enzyme Green-Cleaning in Town Centres
- Floor Cleaning – Why it matters to your business
- Office Cleaning
- Professional Care Home Cleaning
- Professional Cleaning to improve your school!
- Professional Cleaning will save your business money
- Using Green-Cleaning Techniques in your Hotel
- Kitchen Cleaning
- End of Tenancy Cleaning in Canterbury
- Window Cleaning
- Security Services
- Post Build Cleaning in Kent
- Commercial Cleanng
- Why use Channel FM?
- Contact CFM
Channel FM - nominated for the BusinessGreen Leaders Award 2017
Friday, April 21, 2017
The BusinessGreen Leaders Awards are back, and this year they will be bigger and bolder than ever.
To mark the 10th anniversary of BusinessGreen later this year, the theme of this year's BusinessGreen Leaders Awards will celebrate the immense progress the UK's green business community has made in recent years, as sustainable business models and clean technologies have forced their way into the mainstream.
In the face of significant challenges, green businesses, sustainability teams, and clean tech innovators have consistently delivered great strides forward, serving to transform our economy for the better. The BusinessGreen Leaders Awards 2017 will provide the recognition these many green business leaders deserve.
Europe's most prestigious and high profile green business awards will bring together the best and brightest from across the green community to celebrate the projects, individuals, teams, and organisations that are redefining what it means to be a successful business.
The BusinessGreen Leaders Awards provide a unique platform to highlight the many successes of the green economy, and we want to hear from you and your organisation about the great progress that is being made to enhance our environment and build the resilient, prosperous, and sustainable economy every business wants to see.
Best of luck to all our entrants!